Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nominate a Family!!!

Nominate a Family!! 
So, I'm a big fan of giving back when I can, and I would like to donate a family session to a family who's going through a rough time. 
If you'd like to nominate a family, please email me kellysauerbrei@gmail.com. Please include a photo of the family, and why your nominating them! Nominations on facebook will be accepted till Thursday August 11th. I will post an album of nominated families on facebook.
The one with the most "likes" by Friday August 19th will win a free family session, gift card from The Gap Outlet, Hats from Ellyphunk, Hair accessory from The Lovely Poppy, and an awesome tutu from Maggie Doo's Tutus!!


I did this for a family about 2 years ago, and it still give me goosebumps. Mom has since passed away, and I'm just so thankful that my friend nominated them to do this. I know these kids are so thankful to have these pictures!  
A Mother's Love

No comments: